The Jefferson County Business Resource Center (JCBRC) provides no-cost and low cost resources for the development, planning and growth of small businesses in Jefferson County. Part of our mission is tracking information for those utilizing our resources and services. Feel free to access any/all of our online information and tools. As a part of this process we ask you to read our “Confidentiality Agreement” then take a minute to complete the business information form.
The Jefferson County Business Resource Center JCBRC is both privately and publicly funded. Our public funding creates a fiduciary responsibility to track our business clients. Any information you provide is strictly confidential and is used for internal project management only.
By participating in the Jefferson County Economic Gardening program, you will receive assistance and information at no cost to you, or at a significantly reduced rate. The JCBRC is supported by our municipal, educational, and business association partners who require measurement of our impact on the business community within Jefferson County.
To facilitate this process, we have developed the following registration form that allows us to gather the information necessary to validate our program. Your feedback is essential in determining the value of our program and in identifying areas for future improvement. Again, all information gathered on this registration form and in this process is strictly confidential.
Free Services and Resources For Start-Up Businesses Include:
- Business Planning
- Check List for Starting A Business
- Business Plan Template
- Cash Flow Analysis Template
- Self-Employment Tax Estimator Template
- Payroll Tax Estimator Template
- Government Regulations and Compliance for Specific Industries (Federal, State, Jeffco and Cities in Jeffco)
- Business Tips from Industry Experts
- Business Structure and Tax & Legal Liabilities
- Business Concept Analysis & Business Plan Review
- Do You Have Experience in the Business You're Starting?
- Is Your Concept Viable?
- Have You Identified Your "Unique Niche" - What Makes You Different From Your Competitors?
- Do People Want or Need What You're Selling?
- Does Your Busines Plan Cover Essential Information?
- Are Your Start-Up Costs and Cash Analysis Realistic?
- Are Your Marketing Strategies Effective?
- Are Your Assumptions Verifiable?
- Have You Evaluated The Internet and Social Media and It's Impact on Your Business?
**After you complete the information collection form, you will need to scroll up to access the toolkit and for instructions on bookmarking/adding your information to favorites.
**Please scroll up to access the toolkit and for instructions on bookmarking/adding your information to favorites.