The Jefferson County Business Resource Center (JCBRC) provides no-cost and low cost resources for the development, planning and growth of small businesses in Jefferson County. Part of our mission is tracking information for those utilizing our resources and services. Feel free to access any/all of our online information and tools. As a part of this process we ask you to read our “Confidentiality Agreement” then take a minute to complete the business information form
The Jefferson County Business Resource Center JCBRC is both privately and publicly funded. Our public funding creates a fiduciary responsibility to track our business clients. Any information you provide is strictly confidential and is used for internal project management only.
By participating in the Jefferson County Economic Gardening program, you will receive assistance and information at no cost to you, or at a significantly reduced rate. The JCBRC is supported by our municipal, educational, and business association partners who require measurement of our impact on the business community within Jefferson County.
To facilitate this process, we have developed the following registration form that allows us to gather the information necessary to validate our program. Your feedback is essential in determining the value of our program and in identifying areas for future improvement. Again, all information gathered on this registration form and in this process is strictly confidential.
Free Services Available To Existing Business Include:
- Business Development
- Demographic and Expenditure Reports
- Detailed Contact Lists for Business to Business & Business to Consumer
- Market Analysis & Marketing Strategies
- Business Tips from Industry Experts
- Business Research & Strategic Planning
- Financing Opportunities
- Commercial Real Estate Information
- Information On Reputable Vendors & Vendor Contract Negotiations
- Information on Legal, Tax, Employment, Insurance and Real Estate Issues
- BEST Business Education - Affordable & Time Accommodations Sessions
- Business Intelligence Report - Monthly Newsletter Information For Business Growth and Development
- Business Assessment
- Visibility Check
- Can Your Customers/Clients Find You
- Do You Have a Website and is it Optimized
- Are Your Location and Contact Information Easily Found
- Is Your Business Visible on Google, Yahoo, MSN and Dex
- Marketing Analysis
- Are You Marketing Your Business Effectively
- Are You Utilizing the Low and No Cost Ways to Raise Your Visibility
- Do You Know How People Search for the Services or Products You Provide
- Do You Track Your Marketing Efforts
- Have You Identified and Addressed any Barriers that Face Customers/Clients?
- Customer/Client Experience Check-Up
- What Do Your Clients/Customers Experience?
- On the Phone - In Your Store/Office - Contact with Owner/Staff - Using Services or Products
**After you complete the information collection form, you will need to scroll up to access the toolkit and for instructions on bookmarking/adding your information to favorites.
**Please scroll up to access the toolkit and for instructions on bookmarking/adding your information to favorites.